11.3.16

Mate

I had posted it on my instagram but I've deleted it just because I dont feel comfortable posting it on instagram. So here it is my so-called flash fiction!

*

10 minutes have passed.

Neither of us starts the conversation, we’re just looking each other. But it looks very clear on his face that he’s very happy and I can guess why.

“I’m accepted.” That’s the first sentence.

“I know. Congratulation.” I smile awkwardly

I don’t know how I feel now. But guess what? Instead of feeling hurt, I feel empty. Now I even doubt my feeling, whether I love him or not.
Or is this a feeling what people said that you will be happy for the one you love no matter what happens. I know it sounds very cheesy.

Then he takes my hands which I put them on the table that separates us.

“It’s also because of you. Thanks, mate!”

Mate, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment