13.3.16

Nightmare

I greedily gulped a glass of water that I put it on the table next to my bed. The nightmare that had just happened was really draining my energy and making me run out of oxygen.
I never had a nightmare in the daylight like this before. I left the room and I saw my mom was groping for her veil. And on the doorstep, I saw a friend of my brother slumped helplessly. His body was full of sand.

Once she found her veil, she immediately went out and my brother’s friend followed her.

“Where are you going?” I asked her.

“Your brother,” she replied. And I didn’t get it.

“What?”

“Just wait at home and let’s talk later.”

God. Don’t let it happen.

I waited at home anxiously. I kept praying and hoping that bad thing would not happen. It was almost one hour until I heard my phone rang,. An incoming from my mom and I immediately pressed the answer button.

“He’s gone.”

God. That nightmare just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment