12.3.16

Obsession

It has been a year since I knew him.

Today is exactly a year since I wrote a date  where the first time he called my name, in my notebook. Yeah, I did write that stupid thing. People might think I’m such a wacky but I can’t deny that fact.
He’s my obsession. And that statement sounds so creepy.

That straight-haired boy never fails to lift my mood up.

No. We never  get involved into something significant or even make an eye contact. We do not talk. We’re actually just like strangers. I can count how many times he called my name.

It has been my biggest question why I’m still  stuck like a fool here to watch him from afar. I know I should stop being his admirer because I literally know that I will never can reach him. But I just can’t do that.

Because of him, I always curse myself for being like a coward whenever I see him around. Even I feel ashamed to a Mimosa pudica that only closes its leaves when something touches itself.

Today, that flawless human being, did something that I wasn’t able to imagine before. And  for the second time I write the same date but with different year in my notebook.

A trivial thing yet so special

For God’s sake,

He smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment