19.12.16

lost in Haruki Murakami's thoughts

Who doesn't know Haruki Murakami? At least we ever heard his name once due to his famous books even if we haven't read them. And I know it's kinda late to talk about him.

Despite people said Murakami is overrated, I still do love his writings. It's too early to say I'm a fan since I only read four of his books (he has so many books and my main problem is money! I don't really like e-books) #1001alasan #padahalyangprintedcumadua

As I read his books, I can say Murakami has 'quiet' plot in his books,but that's what made me reading them. I enjoyed the quiet plot and strangeness he made. He distracted me to his surreal-and-real world then I would sink into his thoughts which sometimes we cannot fathom. However, it's strangely addictive and interesting. They would ended up leaving me curiousity that leads me to find a thread in which people discuss about strange things I found in his books (lol). So I can say I would read his books are boring because all of his books are all the same.

I dont know this is the minus point or not. I let you to conclude it. Murakami would start the characters' life story from  a small problem then he would make it complicated. Like I would think how on earth they would do that? You start questioning some things might disturb you.

But overall I love his books. Wish I had more time and money so I collect his books.But in fact, I  just want to borrow his books from people hehe :( or i hope i  can find them in library)


No comments:

Post a Comment